UCYPAA Meeting Notes
Present: Jen B, Diana S, Alex K, Lisa C, Brian, Anna P
Put bid requirements on website?
How to do pre registration?
Possible location ideas?
- Lisa reached out to Kayden from Sucypaa, they’re still active.
- Jen is happy to attend a Sucypaa meeting. She did attend SALTYPAA, they are enthusiastic about a possible bid. She will be going to CACHYPAA to see if they’re interested. Small committee so not expected.
- Alex – group email needed? She is happy to create one. Post Brian’s video on social.
Additional Conference Planning Details:
Lisa – Motion to add bid requirements to facebook and website – passed unanimously.
Lisa – Motion to add Brian’s video to FB and website – passed unanimously.
Alex – Create UCYPAA gmail account for info sharing. Password sharing? Only operating committee will have Password as well as website chair.
Jen – looked at camp sites and found lots of options. Box Elder is ideal, 1 hour from SLC. Well priced, good cancellation policy. Not a ton of covered area so not ideal if it rains. It’s available May 19-21st. Additional options she found are in her document. Rockport also a possibility – $225 per night without church.
Skyler – Beaver mountain has a lodge with their campsite. 2.5 hours from SLC.
It will be a 2 night conference.
Motion to book Box Elder so we have it as an option. Passed unanimously.
Jen fronting the money for booking since we can cancel easily for $18
• Available 5/19-5/21
• Group C, 125 max, 25 max vehicle, $208/night
• Group D, 64 max, 13 max vehicles,
Brian will set up a bank account for UPCYPAA venmo.
Fundraising events will need to be planned.
- Possible Karaoke at the Palace with speaker meeting
Elections will be held to fill additional positions.
Next committee meeting is in two weeks on November 8th at 6pm